System User Guide & Other Resources
The Entre system is designed for at-home treatment of lymphedema, chronic edema and chronic wounds. This guide provides the information needed to set up and use your Entre system.
Indications for Use:
- Chronic edema
- Venous insufficiency
- Wound healing
- Heart failure (acute pulmonary edema, decompensated acute heart failure)
- Acute venous disease (acute thrombophlebitis, acute deep venous thrombosis, acute pulmonary embolism)
- Severe peripheral artery disease (critical limb ischemia including ischemic rest pain, arterial wounds or gangrene)
- Active skin or limb infection/inflammatory disease (acute cellulitis, other uncontrolled skin or untreated inflammatory skin disease)
- Active cancer (cancer that is currently under treatment, but not yet in remission)
- Any circumstance where increased lymphatic or venous return is undesirable
Traveling with your Entre system:
Patients may travel with any device that is medically necessary and can go through the x-ray screening process. Tactile Medical recommends patients traveling with their device do the following:
- Carry on their controller and power cord. Patients may pack any garments/sleeves in their checked luggage.
- Bring their user guide and prescription card with them to better help explain what the device does to a TSA agent.
- Take the controller out of the carry on, as is done with a laptop.
- Be prepared to turn the device on and show a TSA agent how the device works, if asked to do so.
Additional Helpful Information:
- The device will operate from 100 – 240 volts, 50/60 Hz, working nearly anywhere in the world without the need for a transformer or voltage converted. If traveling outside the U.S., a plug adapter may be necessary, and can be purchased at a retail store. Tactile Medical does not supply plug adapters.
- Websites such as www.tsa.gov, or the equivalent agency in your destination country may be able to give your more information.
- The following FDA website link show our products have been cleared to market in the U.S.: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf14/K143185.pdf
- If you have any additional questions, please contact Tactile Medical at 866.435.3948.